About University of South Australia
UniSA is Australia’s university of enterprise and is a globally-focused, locally-engaged institution established on the dual principles of equity and excellence.
The University is South Australia’s largest and was ranked 25th in the QS World University Rankings for institutions under 50 years old in 2015.
UniSA offers degree programs across a wide range of subjects including business, law, education, arts and social sciences, health sciences, information technology, engineering and the environment.
UniSA believes a university's reputation is determined largely by the quality of its graduates, and is proud that many of its graduates now in full-time work are employed in professional occupations within four months of completing their degrees.
Total students: 32,000 (22% postgraduate)6
Graduate Satisfaction & Employment
Students rate University of South Australia close to average on majority of postgraduate outcomes.
Overall satisfaction1: 83.3% (national average 83.0%)
Teaching quality rating2: 72.5% (national average 71.8%)
Skills improvement rating3: 81.1% (national average 79.7%)
Full-time employment4: 80.3% (national average 83.5%)
Median salary5: $80,000 (national average $80,000)
Employer satisfaction7: 84.7% (national average 84.0%)
Source: Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching
- The percentage of graduates who expressed overall satisfaction with their course, based on an individual question in the CEQ.
- The percentage of graduates who agreed they experienced good teaching practices during their study.
- The percentage of graduates who agreed their studies had improved their generic skills.
- The proportion of graduates who were employed full-time four months after completing their course, as a percentage of those who were available for full-time employment.
- The median salary level of graduates who were in full-time employment.
- Department of Education and Training Higher Education Statistics.
- The extent to which employers were satisfied with graduates from Australian Catholic University, as per the 2017 Employer Satisfaction Survey.