Each year members of the Faculty's alumni community make donations to support scholarships for current students.
Each year members of the Faculty's alumni community make donations to support scholarships for current students. It is in the spirit of making a difference that we are pleased to offer scholarships to deserving students.
If you are enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce, Masters of Management suite or Specialist Masters you may apply to receive a scholarship that recognises leadership and contribution to the community.
Two scholarships available each year. Each scholarship is valued at $3,000.
The tenure of the scholarship is for one year and conditional on a recipient maintaining satisfactory academic performance.
- Students undertaking the Bachelor of Commerce, Masters of Management suite or Specialist Masters are eligible.
- Students who have a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or above.
- Demonstrated community involvement and/or leadership potential.
Current scholarship holders are eligible to apply.
Students should submit an online application including cover letter addressing the eligibility criteria, resume and academic transcript (available from your student portal).
- Scholarships should be awarded by the Faculty of Business & Economics on recommendation from the selection panel.
- Short-listed candidates will be required to attend an interview.
- Selection is based on demonstrated community involvement and leadership potential.
- You must also have a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or above.
- Recipient(s) are expected to take part in reasonable Business & Economics Alumni promotional activities.
Applications open 28th Sep 2017 and close 26th Oct 2017.
OUTCOME OF APPLICATION
Applicants will be notified by email.
No deferral is allowed.