Admission to this award is available to International students only. All initial enquiries for admission to this award should be directed to the Admissions team, in the Dean’s Office, Tsinghua University.
Entry into this program will be assessed by the following process:
1. All applicants who meet the criteria below will be shortlisted in order of receipt of application.
a) An Australian Bachelors degree (or recognised international equivalent) plus 5 years work experience, including a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated management experience.
b) Applicants without a Bachelors degree (may possess a 4 year Graduation Diploma, an adult education (correspondence or online or open universities) Graduation Diploma or higher education self-taught examination Graduation Diploma), are required to have 10 years of work experience, plus a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated management experience.
c) A 3 year Associate degree plus at least 10 years work experience, including a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated management experience.
d) Students who do not meet the above criteria but who have 15 years of work experience, including 10 years of demonstrated management experience.
Plus both of the below:
• A personal statement; of length no more than 1 A4 page. This statement should clearly outline the applicant’s 5 year career goals as well as their experience in management, entrepreneurship and innovation.
• Two referees, who will be contacted for further information if applicant is shortlisted.
2. Shortlisted applicants are then interviewed by a panel constituted of two Tsinghua and two ANU members.
3. Shortlisted applicants are required to complete a 90 minute, invigilated, written exam, designed to test management skills and daily management experience.
4. Applicants who achieve a score of 60% or higher in the interview and 50% or higher in the exam are offered places in the program on a rolling basis, up to the desired cohort size.
5. The ANU has oversight of the admission process and makes the final decision on admission.
6. All applicants will have access to ANU appeals processes.Cognate Disciplines
Architecture, Business Administration, Commerce, Development Studies, Economics, Engineering, Environmental Management, Finance, Information Technology, Information systems, Legal Studies, Logistics, Management, Management Science, Marketing, Military and Defence studies, Operations Research, Planning, Psychology, Public sector policy and administration, Sociology, Transport.Scholarships
ANU offers a wide range of scholarships to students to assist with the cost of their studies.
Eligibility to apply for ANU scholarships varies depending on the specifics of the scholarship and can be categorised by the type of student you are. Specific scholarship application process information is included in the relevant scholarship listing.
For further information see the Scholarships website.