The Master of Applied Data Analytics is a 1.5 year full-time (or equivalent part-time) degree that provides students with:
- Exposure to best practice in data analytics.
- Cutting edge courses in areas of relevance to data analytics practitioners.
- An opportunity to deepen knowledge in one of the three areas of computation, statistics, or social science.
- Professional development for practicing data analytics professionals.
- The opportunity to undertake research of professional relevance.
The program will be taught in intensive blended mode with students expected to be enrolled part-time.
Back to the Master of Applied Data Analytics page