This Scholarship is co-funded by the Sydney School of Education and Social Work and Faculty of Science to assist students studying Master of Teaching (Secondary) in Mathematics and/or Science (Physics) at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must be graduates or graduands of the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full time in Master of Teaching (Secondary) at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be studying the degree to teach either Secondary:
- Mathematics (single or double methods) or
- Science (single or double methods, specialising in physics).
Value: $6,000 per annum.
Duration: Full time duration of the degree, up to a maximum of two years.
Open Date: APPLY NOW
Close Date: 14 September 2018 at 11:59pm
Conditions: Terms and Conditions