Background: Established in 1998 by the generous bequest of the late Barbara Irene Longworth, this Scholarship is designed to assist an exemplary and needy law student to further their career in law.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Australian permanent resident and have an unconditional offer of admission for the Juris Doctor (JD) within the University of Sydney law School.
- Students who have already commenced their JD, or students transferring from other programs are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial hardship.
Duration: 1 year only
How to Apply:
- You must apply through UAC Equity Scholarship to be considered for this Scholarship.
- All supporting documents need to be submitted to UAC by 31 December 2018 in order to be considered for scholarship offers by 31 January 2019.
- For UAC dates please visit: https://www.uac.edu.au/key-dates
Key Dates: Successful 2019 recipients will be informed via email by 31 January 2019.
Read More: Terms and Conditions