IBISWorld are offering finance/business/economics students a chance to receive a $1,000 grant toward their HELP debt or tuition fees.
Supporting our Future Economics, Business and Finance Graduates
At IBISWorld, we're passionate about providing thoroughly researched, reliable and current business information to support learners and businesses across the world with accurate data.
We have decided to launch the IBISWorld scholarship for current finance/business/economics students in Australia. Through this offering, we hope to inspire and encourage students to utilise in depth-research and develop their critical thinking skills in their education.
About the scholarship
IBISWorld are offering finance/business/economics students a chance to receive a $1,000 grant toward their HELP debt or tuition fees. The student must currently be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in finance/business/economics at any Australian University.
IBISWorld will provide a one-time payment of $1,000 toward the finance/business/economics selected student’s HELP debt or tuition fees.
How to apply
Applicants must write an 800 - 1,000 word essay response to the following topic:
What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
Applicants must email their response by the 30th November 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Current educational institution and course
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
Entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Must be currently enrolled, or have proof of acceptance into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in finance/business/economics at any Australian university
- Essay responses must be between 800-1,000 words and respond to the following question: What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
- One entry per person
- Entries must be received by 30/11/2017
- Upon entry, applicants agree and give permission to IBISWorld to publish their essay on the IBISWorld website
The winner will be chosen by a panel at IBISWorld on 15/12/2017. The winner will be chosen based on the level of in-depth analysis and critical thinking displayed in response to the topic. The selected recipient will be notified via e-mail within 5 business days of the final decision.
Learn more about IBISWorld
IBISWorld’s unrivalled range of accurate and cutting-edge business information is available direct to your desktop whenever you need it. To find out more read About Us.