These scholarships are open to PhD students in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Arts. Five scholarships are on offer for a six week funded residency at the National Library of Australia, Canberra, to intensively use the collections of the National Library for PhD research over January-February 2018.
- 6 weeks' intensive research at the Library during January and February 2018
- shared accommodation at University House at the Australian National University
- travel to and from Canberra (conditions apply)
- an honorarium of $300 per week
- special access to collections, office facilities and staff expertise
- Open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia
- Applicants who are currently undertaking a PhD
- As a condition of the donors, these scholarships support younger Australian scholars, with an age limit of 30 and under.
Further details available from: http://www.nla.gov.au/awards-and-grants/fellowships-and-scholarships/summer-scholarships