These scholarships are open to PhD students in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Arts.
These scholarships are open to PhD students in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Arts. Five scholarships are on offer for a six week funded residency at the National Library of Australia, Canberra, to intensively use the collections of the National Library for PhD research over January-February 2018.
- 6 weeks' intensive research at the Library during January and February 2018
- shared accommodation at University House at the Australian National University
- travel to and from Canberra (conditions apply)
- an honorarium of $300 per week
- special access to collections, office facilities and staff expertise
- Open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia
- Applicants who are currently undertaking a PhD
- As a condition of the donors, these scholarships support younger Australian scholars, with an age limit of 30 and under.
Further details available from: http://www.nla.gov.au/awards-and-grants/fellowships-and-scholarships/summer-scholarships