Dare to do more
At Torrens University you don’t just study design and creative technology, you’re immersed into a world of thinkers, problem-solvers and rule breakers. A world where you’re encouraged to take risks, be bold and emerge as a professional in your chosen field.
We are passionate about the world of design and believe that given the opportunity any idea can change the world. So, we’re on the hunt for high achieving creative individuals to stand with us and springboard into their future careers and receive $10,000 towards their course fees.
This is your chance to graduate with more than just your degree. Scholarship recipients receive exclusive access to become a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, giving you the chance to graduate with real-world work experience as a part of a team of like-minded student ambassadors passionate about the creative world.
Along with being a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, scholarship recipients receive:
- Exposure to Marketing team and opportunities to be part of campaigns
- Opportunity to create and contribute content for social media and digital channels
- A $10,000 reduction of your course fee
- Certificate of achievement outlining your efforts throughout your studies
- Access to personalised emotional intelligence and leadership training with a Success Coach, as well as resume building and portfolio review sessions.
How to Apply
You’ll need to complete the following:
- Answer: What can you bring to the Design and Creative Technology Ambassador program?
- Upload your favourite piece of creative work to your Frontier profile, this is your chance to show off your creative and technical skills that make you unique. Your submission can take any form, as long as it is relevant and related to your chosen course area.
- Submit: 300 word rationale explaining your piece.
What we’re looking for
The creative: we’re looking for creative thinkers who can produce quality original designs based on solid concepts and backed by research and inspiration The unapologetic: we want a team of passionate, outgoing and out-right cool Ambassadors, everyone is different so show us what you can bring to the team The bold: we want the innovative thinkers, ambitious new design leaders, the agitators, rule-breakers and the game-changers. To apply and read the terms and conditions, visit the submission form here.
Submission deadline is 11.59pm AEST on Monday 13th May for June 2019 intake; 11.59pm on Monday 19 August for September 2019 intake and 11.59pm AEDT on Monday 20 January 2020 for February 2020 intake.