High-achieving students who plan to study an eligible 2-year master by coursework program at Swinburne in 2018 may be eligible for this scholarship.
Applications are open
- International students
- Future and current students
Swinburne’s master programs teach advanced theoretical knowledge with the practical ability to apply it.
High-achieving students who plan to study an eligible two-year master by coursework program at Swinburne in 2018 may be eligible for this scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and work experience. Only students with the strongest academic and professional backgrounds will be chosen.
All two-year master by coursework programs except the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) and Master of Science (Network Systems).
For the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) and Master of Science (Network Systems) programs, a separate scholarship, Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship – Professional Computing and Network Systems, is available to international students.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Students must be eligible for an offer for a two-year master by coursework programs
- Students must commence their eligible master program in 2018
- Students must accept the scholarship offer within 4 weeks of offer date, if the offer is unconditional
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- You must not be:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- in receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- in receipt of any credit transfers or exemptions
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who fail a unit of study
Scholarships are valued at up to A$19,000.
Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies and will vary depending on your previous academic results.
Note: International Scholarship (Non-Australian Citizen)