Applications are open
- International students
- Future students
Chilean students who wish to undertake a postgraduate degree in Australia are eligible to apply for a scholarship under the Chilean Bicentennial Fund.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Masters by Research
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Chilean national
- Commitment to return to Chile within 24 months of course completion and reside in Chile for the same duration as the scholarship. If you return to live outside of Santiago, this period is reduced to half of the scholarship period. If this condition is not met, you will be required to repay the scholarship.
- US $1,556 per month stipend
- Ten per cent of stipend for a spouse and five per cent for each child.
- US $500 for settling in, and again for returning home
- US $300 for books and materials.
Note: International Scholarship (Non-Australian Citizen)