A JCU Engineering degree prepares students to work across a broad range of occupations and industries, depending on their chosen major.
Job opportunities include:
- operate in highly diverse industries ranging from environmental science, water treatment, the manufacturing of food, fuel and chemicals, minerals processing and development of new materials
- work in design, construction and maintenance of infrastructure such as buildings, bridges, roads, railways, airports, water supply systems, dams, mines and waste disposal systems
- design solutions for electronics and electrical infrastructure in industries such as energy, communications, automotive, mining, agriculture, aviation or medical technology
- design electronics, software and data analytics for many industries such as communications, energy, smart cities, smart healthcare, precision agriculture, environmental monitoring, mining, manufacturing, and automation
- design, manufacture and maintain machines for a large number of industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, mining, agriculture, automotive, aerospace, communications, health, transport.
JCU Engineering graduates work worldwide with a qualification recognised in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North America, Asia and South Africa.