Griffith Business School (GBS) is offering tuition fee waiver scholarships for commencing students in specific Masters and Graduate Certificate postgraduate business programs.
(Excludes all Accelerated Online programs and Open University Australia (OUA) programs.)
The Postgraduate Business Scholarship is a tuition fee waiver valued at $10,000. This is paid in 2 instalments of $5,000 against the fees.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen
- have met the entry requirements for admission to specific Masters and Graduate Certificate postgraduate business programs hosted by the Griffith Business School*
- be a commencing student, not an existing continuing student
- not be in receipt of any form of financial support related to study from another Griffith Business School funded scholarship
*Excludes all Graduate Certificate programs, Accelerated Online programs and Open University Australia (OUA) programs.
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- postgraduate program information.
- Referee reports: must have one referee report that supports your application (can be attached to CV)
- Personal statements: Program Specific- Business: Applicants must be able to address how they have achieved at least two of the following, in their personal or professional life in a personal statement:
- Performance excellence- a recognised achievement or award
- Responsible leadership- leadership that demonstrates integrity and ethical behaviour
- Sustainable business practices- social, financial, and/or environmental practices that lead to sustainable business and communities
- Respect for others- embracing diversity and demonstrating respect for difference of backgrounds and points of view
- Global orientation- demonstrate how you are preparing yourself to be a global citizen
Supporting documentation: (Please us only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Other (optional): any relevant supporting documentation that will qualify your personal statement.