Griffith Business School has on offer the Master of Business Administration Scholarship for Women, for commencing students of the MBA programs and associated Graduate Certificate in Business Administration pathway programs. The scholarship is to provide support for women as future leaders.
The recipient of the MBA Scholarship for Women will have 50% of tuition fees paid each trimester enrolled, for a maximum of four (4) years.
Applications close: Trimester 3, 2018 intake - Sunday 14 October 2018.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Humanitarian Visa Holder, or New Zealand Citizen
- be female
- be eligible for admission to one of the following Griffith MBA programs:
- 3047- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration- South Bank, Gold Coast Online (no semester 3 intake)
- 5158- Master of Business Administration- South Bank, Gold Coast, Online
- be a commencing student in Trimester 2, 2018
- not be in receipt of any form of financial support related to study from another Griffith Business School funded scholarship.
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application.
- Tertiary education history
- Secondary education history and Program preferences
- Program (current students)
- Referee reports: One Referee report that supports your application
- Personal statements
- Program specific- Business: Outline how the MBA program and scholarship funding will support your career aspirations.
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please us only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Other (optional): any relevant supporting documentation that will qualify your personal statement.