This scholarship was established by former St George's College resident Peter Knight and his family to support students of music to reside at St George's College, where they can benefit from the...
This scholarship was established by former St George's College resident Peter Knight and his family to support students of music to reside at St George's College, where they can benefit from the College's music resources and from participation in its Music Program.St George's College has an expectation that the recipient of this award performs for the College community at least twice during their tenure.
Payment type — Residential College Fees
Value — $6483
Value unit — Per annum
Basis of award — Academic Achievement, Leadership, Artistic Achievements, Character, Commitment to Service
Eligibility — To be eligible for this scholarship a student must:
- be a resident of St George's College returning for another year
- have successfully completed at least a year's study at UWA and intend to proceed to their next academic year there
- have a strong academic record
- have demonstrated a love of music at school and university with preference given to those likely to study postgraduate music
- have demonstrated participation in College affairs, student affairs or community activities, as well as care and respect for their fellows
Special consideration will be given to students living outside of Perth and those who will particularly benefit from residence at St George's College.
Nationality — All
Study area — Music, Musicology, Music Studies
Commencement date — 01/03/2018
Applications open — 01/01/2017
Applications close — 27/11/2017