The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
Payment type: Not Set
Value : Please see conditions
Basis of award: Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
Nationality : Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
Applications close: 01/01/2020
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
Currently available : Yes
Application status: Open
How to Apply: Click here for further information