Summer Research Scholarships offer a unique opportunity for students to obtain experience in medical-related research and provide a fantastic insight into the research process.
- Summer Research Scholarships offer a unique opportunity for students to obtain experience in medical-related research and provide a fantastic insight into the research process. The scholarships offer students the experience of working with well-established researchers in high quality medical research facilities.
- If you are unsure whether Honours, Masters or PhD is right for you then the Summer Research Scholarships are an excellent opportunity to try research before committing to a full degree. Many students also find it helpful in finding a supervisor for their research degrees.
- The scholarships are open to students currently enrolled full-time at an Australian University in an undergraduate degree or professional doctorate; including students enrolled in an MD program at the University of Sydney or other Australian University.
- International students are eligible to apply if:
- They are currently enrolled and studying full-time in an undergraduate or professional degree at an Australian University on an Australian Campus, and
- They hold an appropriate and valid Australian visa to cover the scholarship period
- Successful students from universities other than University of Sydney will need to supply copies of certificates of currency for insurance and liability. These should be available from your home university.
- Students currently in a Masters or PhD program, or who have been awarded a Masters or PhD degree are ineligible to apply.
Value: $300 per week stipend
Duration: 8 weeks
How to Apply: Applications and further information