- Established in 2017 by Sydney Medical School Indigenous Health Strategy Working Party, this scholarship is intended to cover the tuition fees for students undertaking postgraduate coursework at Sydney Medical School.
- The scholarship is aimed at equipping indigenous doctors with the qualifications and skills to succeed in their chosen specialist career. To this end, the scholarship may also provide academic support and professional mentoring in the specialty of choice, if desired, brokered by the Director of Professional Medical Education.
- Applicants need to meet the criteria of the University of Sydney Confirmation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identity Policy.
- This scholarship is offered subject to the applicant receiving an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled in a suitable degree at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must currently be employed in clinical practice (or on approved leave)
- Applicants will be undertaking coursework studies in a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Master’s or Advanced Master’s level course at Sydney Medical School (except studies in Public Health or the Doctor of Medicine program).
- The scholarship is intended to cover the full tuition fees and Student Services and Amenities Fees for the student’s chosen course.
Opens: Apply Here
- Semster 1 2019 applications close on 20 February 2019 11:59PM.
- Semester 2 2019 applications close on 20 July 2019 11:59PM.
Read More: Terms and Conditions