Come and celebrate our 55th Anniversary by meeting the scientists and learning about the work being done from Moreton Bay Research Station.
Date: Saturday, 25 November 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Room: Moreton Bay Research Station
UQ Location: Dunwich (North Stradbroke Island)
Come and celebrate our 55th Anniversary by meeting the scientists and learning about the work being done from Moreton Bay Research Station. Since 1961, The University of Queensland has supported generations of students and researchers. Join us also for the official launch of the amazing publication “Coral Sea Dreaming” and meet the artist/author Kim Michelle Toft.
- Launch of “Coral Sea Dreaming” picture book and on-line tv channel
- Free Moreton Bay discovery cruises – Education Queensland
- Traditional knowledge sharing – Goompi Trail
- Live animal show – Gecko Wildlife
- Art workshops with Reverse Garbage
- Research talks about work being done from MBRS
Cost: Free (children must be accompanied by an adult)