The Belgiorno-Nettis Scholarship aims to recognise merit, increase diversity and provide an opportunity for a domestic candidate who otherwise may not be able to access an MBA at AGSM @ UNSW Business School.
Please note that this scholarship is awarded for a minimum duration of 16 months.
The Scholarship will be applied against the recipient's tuition fees and residential fees(at the discretion of the Director) across the program.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an Australia Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident; and
- Be commencing on one of the following AGSM Programs:
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Outstanding academic achievement in previous studies
- Ambassadorial qualities and potential to contribute to the AGSM community
- Demonstrated commitment to the community
In the event of one or more meritorious candidates applying, the panel may consider an applicant's personal circumstances.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend an interview.