The AGSM Director's Women in Leadership Scholarship will give top talent across the globe access to AGSM's leading full-time MBA program.
The AGSM Director's Women in Leadership Scholarship will give top talent across the globe access to AGSM's leading full-time MBA program. This scholarship will assist with enabling female leaders to complete a world-class business education while raising awareness of and working to overcome the global trend of low female representation in positions of executive leadership and postgraduate business education.
A full tuition fee waiver for the MBA(full-time) program will be awarded, the dollar value may vary depending on course selection and year.
To be considered for this Scholarship, applicants must apply directly via AGSM Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Gained admission to the AGSM MBA (Full-Time) program.
- Submitted an MBA (Full-Time) Scholarship Application Form
- Completed a short video interview
In addition to meeting the AGSM MBA Admissions requirements, scholarship applicants will also be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Outstanding academic achievement in previous studies
- Capacity and previous experience in supporting aspiring female business leaders to develop and succeed
- Capacity to play a leadership role in the advancement of AGSM's gender equality strategies
- Ambassadorial qualities and potential contribution to the AGSM community
Shortlisted Scholarship applicants will be asked to complete a short video interview.