The AGSM Community Spirit Scholarship will give active community members access to the world-class AGSM MBA, enabling ongoing contribution and support to community development via a post-graduate business education. This scholarship will also enhance the diversity profile of the AGSM MBA.
To be considered for this Scholarship, applicants must apply directly via AGSM Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Gained admission to the AGSM MBA (Full-Time) program; and
- Submitted an MBA (Full-Time) Scholarship Application Form
In addition to meeting the AGSM MBA Admissions requirements, Scholarship applicants will also be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Significant contribution in the Not For Profit, Social Profit or
- Government (including Defence Forces) sectors
- Career progression and outstanding achievement and contribution to your work environment
- Ambassadorial qualities and potential contribution to the AGSM community
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend an interview.