The purpose of the scholarship is reward students who show incredible initiative and outstanding academic integrity.
Established in 2014 and maintained by Results Migration Director – Christian Dawson. The purpose of the scholarship is reward students who show incredible initiative and outstanding academic integrity.
Number awarded per year: 1
Award benefits: Money
Available to: Current & Future Students
Level of study: Diploma Certificate (or above), Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Course/Subject: Open to all courses requiring a Business or Law subject
Citizenship: Open to all Students able to study in Australia
Awarded to: Current and Future students
Award value: $5,000
Duration: Duration of subject
Application open: January 1st 2018
Application close: 30th June 2018
About the Award
Every year a student is selected to receive a $5,000 scholarship to be used to help cover costs related to Business or Legal subjects they undertake during their selected course.
The Results Migration scholarship is open to both international and domestic students, current and future, of all nationalities, that wish to study full time in Australia including:
- Postgraduate (Certificate or Research)
- Certificate Courses – Diploma or above
Students must be studying full time in the field of their choice, and study at least one business or legal subject within that course.
Students who have previously applied for this Results Migration Scholarshipand were either successful or unsuccessful are encouraged to apply in future application offerings.
Selection Criteria will consider:
- that the applicant has completed secondary-education (High school or equivalent)
- previous academic achievements
- have an unconditional or conditional offer (conditions must be met by closing date)
- applicants chosen course has at least one Business or Legal subject
Terms and Conditions
In order to receive the award, students must commit to
- Remain enrolled full time in their chosen course
- Maintain Grade Point Average 5+
How to Apply
- Have a minimum GPA of Credit (5) or higher
- Supply a personal statement outlining why you should be selected for the scholarship. The statement should include your personal goals, ambitions and achievements, as well as reasons why you have chosen to study your selected course (and if applicable – why you would like to study in Australia)
- Attach your Resume, Academic Transcripts, and any other supporting documents – and email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be awarded the scholarship based solely on your completed application; however, we may require shortlisted applicants for an interview.
APPLICATION DATES OPEN: 1 January 2018
APPLICATION DATES CLOSE: 30 June 2018
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2-3 weeks after closing dates.
Please note only students who are successful will be notified. If you are unsuccessful in your application, there is no process for appeal. You are welcome to apply for an alternate scholarship offering.
Enquires about the Scholarship
If you would like further information please email email@example.com