The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students provides one student per year with A$3,000 (tax-free) to use to purchase a computer or laptop and software.
The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students provides one student per year with A$3,000 (tax-free) to use to purchase a computer or laptop and software. We know that owning a suitable computer (and all the necessary software) is crucial to academic success and this grant is aimed at students who do not currently own one.
The grant comes in the form of a A$3,000 gift voucher for Harvey Norman. The recipient can purchase any computer or laptop they choose and use any remaining funds to purchase software and computer accessories.
Capstone Editing also support postgraduate students by providing high-quality thesis editing and academic editing for postgraduate essays and other documents. Please also consider using Capstone Editing if you continue your studies to complete a research degree.
Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
- You must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree by coursework at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
Applications are currently OPEN. Read about our 2017 winner, Eyale Teshager.
Applications are open 1 July to 1 June every year. The grant will be awarded on 30 June every year, with the recipient chosen from among the applicants from the previous 12 months.
The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students is awarded on the basis of both academic merit and financial need. Each application will be carefully assessed. The successful applicant will be chosen at the sole discretion of Capstone Editing, and this decision is final.
If you have any questions, please first visit the Scholarship and Grants Program section of our FAQs.
If you still have questions or require any further information after reading our FAQs, you can email email@example.com.