This scholarship supports graduate students at the Melbourne Business School, with approximately $5940 in College fee remission at Queen's College.
$5,940 equally divided as a reduction off fees for both semesters in the same calendar year.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be accepted as a resident at Queen's College
- be enrolled in a full-time graduate level course at the Melbourne Business School
Eligible applicants are assessed on academic merit and an interview process.
- Submit an online application, including
- Three (3) recent passport photos
- Registration fee of $75
- A copy of your Academic Transcript
- Privacy Declaration form
- Complete an online resume
- The Online Resume gives Queen's College an idea of your achievements and experiences and is used as the basis for your interview. This is where you will indicate which scholarships you would like to apply for.
- Arrange for two referees
- After completing the online resume you will be emailed with instructions in order to complete your academic and personal references. These forms must be completed before your interview.
- Organise an interview at Queen's College
- We consider an interview with you as an important part of the application process. For this purpose you are invited to come and visit the College for an interview, normally with the Dean of Studies, or the Dean of Wellbeing, or the Master. These interviews will be conducted during business hours between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Although a face-to-face interview is highly preferable, there may be instances where this is not practical for overseas students, and in such cases, a Skype video interview may be conducted.
- In either case, your interview will cover:
- What your aspirations are for life and study
- Why you think it would be great to live at Queen’s College while studying at University
- What you think the College can do for you
- What you think you can do for the College
OUTCOME OF APPLICATION
Scholarship is offered at the same time as the offer of residency, typically in December, and occasionally in January.
No deferral is allowed.