The 'Australia-Israel PhD Research Scholarship' program aims at strengthening relations between Australia and Israel, by fostering innovation and academic exchange.
Applications are open
- Local and international students
- Future students
Each candidate will receive:
- A full tuition fee scholarship for 4 years
- A stipend of $30,000 p.a. for 3 years
- Funding towards international air fare travel to Tel Aviv University to complete part of candidature
The 'Australia-Israel PhD Research Scholarship' program aims at strengthening relations between Australia and Israel, by fostering innovation and academic exchange. The scheme will support a total of two Partnered PhD candidates starting their PhD in 2017.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To become and remain eligible for the Australia-Israel PhD research scholarship, a prospective candidate must:
- Have completed at least four years (or equivalent) of tertiary education studies in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline at a high level of achievement (75% or higher).
- Have good understanding of data management; some knowledge of statistics is preferred.
- Fulfill the PhD candidature entry requirements of both Swinburne University of Technology and Tel Aviv University including language proficiency.
- Not have previously held a postgraduate research scholarship from Swinburne University of Technology
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Enroll as a full time student in the PhD program of Swinburne University of Technology
- Spend 12 months at Tel Aviv University under joint supervision of Tel Aviv University and Swinburne University of Technology academics
A stipend of $30,000 p.a. for 3 years.