The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding postgraduate female students to study at Macquarie University. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for female Indian students. The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
What does the Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship-Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship cover?
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship for postgraduate studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$15,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships - Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
- Be a female Indian citizen.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde Campus or CIty Campus by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 or 60% in their undergraduate degree.
- Have applied for a postgraduate program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in Session 1 2017 or Session 2 2017. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University, unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
Note: International Scholarship (Non-Australian Citizen)