The Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award was originally established in 2002 to recognise the importance of ECU'S predecessor colleges to the history of Edith Cowan University. The purpose of this annual award is to support Western Australian secondary teachers build professional competence through study at ECU at master's level, as the Nedlands College had a focus on developing the professional competence of secondary teachers. This award offers a once off payment of $1,200.
At a glance
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective and current ECU students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- be a secondary teacher, teaching within Western Australia;
- be commencing the 1st year of the Master of Education, or having completed no more than two units of the Master of Education
Selection is based on academic merit and teaching experience.