ECU has recently expanded its course offering to Melbourne and Sydney. If you are an international student wishing to start your studies at one of these new and vibrant locations, you may be eligible for a scholarship that provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student who wishes to commence study at ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application or course offer live with ECU when applying for the course;
- not be currently enrolled in the course at any other ECU location; and
- not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
How to apply
- If you believe you are eligible, click the 'Pre-Apply Now' button below to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- You or your education agent must use the link provided to access the discount; it cannot be applied after an application has been completed.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.