At a glance
- The scholarships are open to:
- future students seeking to study an ECU undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree or study abroad semester; and
- current ECU students intending to move to a new course of study after completing their current course (bachelor to master, for example).
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance of up to 20% of first-year tuition fees.
- Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are future and current ECU students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- have completed one of the following in Australia:
- Recognised University English course
- Study Abroad program
- Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate degree at any VET provider in Australia
- Undergraduate degree
- Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Master degree; or
- Off-shore AQF award
- be commencing study at ECU in semester 1, 2018 or semester 2, 2018;
- meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree or a study abroad semester; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Please note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply though an ECU Authorised Agent.